Insurance for Thailand Pass and COE
- Meet 20,000USD health insurance requirement of application for Thailand Pass and COE including Phuket Sandbox and Samui Sandbox
- Cover 0.75 million THB of medical expense including COVID-19 and 1 million THB of Personal Accident, choice of period up to 365 days
- Coverage starts immediately after clearing immigration in Thailand and include the test and Go, Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ), Alternative Local State Quarantine (ALSQ) and Sandbox Stay
- No waiting period , no deductible, no advance payment for hospitalization
- Provide insurance certificate including COVID-19 coverage statement
- Large hospital network throughout Thailand and 24-hour hotline service.
- Table of Benefits (PDF 213.40Kb)
- Policy Wording (PDF 451.72Kb)
- Application Form (PDF 704.56Kb)
- Example of AXA’s Covid-19 Certificate (PDF 339.52Kb)
AXA’s Sawasdee Thailand provides foreigners traveling to Thailand with health and personal accident insurance coverages including Covid-19 that meet official requirements for Thailand Pass and Certificate of Entry (COE), including for Phuket Sandbox or Samui Sandbox programs. AXA has large hospital network throughout Thailand with direct billing option for hospitalization and 24-hour hotline service. Policy is effective with no waiting period, including Test & Go, ASQ, AQ, or Sandbox duration. Length of insurance can be chosen up to 365 days.
Always consult the Thai embassy near you for latest immigration requirements that fit your type of entry visa and length of stay. Prior to making a purchase, please study terms and conditions of this product, including policy detail change requirements or cancellation and refund. See more in FAQ.
Trusted and recommended as insurance of choice by thousands of visitors from more than 140 countries around the world (updated November 2021). Now, you can enter Thailand with full confidence, choose AXA insurance. Available Now Online! Get Policy and Certificate Instantly Click Here! ☚
If you apply for Thailand’s Long Stay Visa scheme O-A and STV or Non-Immigrant Visa O-X and STV, please visit www.axa.co.th/en/personal-health-insurance. You may be required to obtain a different health insurance plan.
Caught Covid but do not show symptoms? Don’t worry! Yes, AXA will cover for the medical expense incurred based on medical necessity. See more in FAQ.
OUR EXCLUSIVE ACCOMMODATION PARTNERS IN THAILAND
Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas and Avani Hotels & Resorts offer safe and seamless stays for Phuket Sandbox and Alternative Quarantine (AQ) travellers arriving in Thailand.
> Locate Thai embassy and consulate near you, click here.
> Learn more about how to apply for Thailand Pass Application, click here
> Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Thailand Pass FAQ, click here
> Learn more about how to apply for COE, click here.
BOTH plan 1 and plan 2 are sufficient for Thailand Pass and COE application requirement (50,000USD with Covid-19 coverage). Plan 2 offeradditional benefits on transportation and property, giving a choice for extra peace of mind. Choose the plan that best suits you.
Premium including Stamp Duty : Starts 280 THB
|Coverage||Limit of Liability(THB)|
|Plan 1||Plan 2|
|1.Loss of life, Dismemberment, Loss of sight or Total Permanent Disability due to Accident(Including 100% Murder Assault and 100% Motorcycle)||1,000,000||1,000,000|
|2.Medical expenses due to accident and illness (including COVID19)||750,000||750,000|
|3.Third Party Liability||850,000||1,500,000|
|4.Travel Delay 1,000 THB/6 hours (Domestic and Outbound flight only)||–||20,000|
|5.Baggage Delay 1,000 THB/6 hours (Inbound flight only)||–||20,000|
|6.Loss or Damage of Suitcase & Personal Effect while suitcase and personal effects therein is in care custody and control of hotel’s staff or carrier or arising from robbery, gang-robbery, way of violent mean||–||30,000|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
o Non-Thai nationals excluding those of sanctioned countries and those relate to AXA AML/sanction regulations and requirements
o Age: 1- 74 year upon the policy start date
o Customers who are not physically in Thailand
o Does not cover any claim arise from travel to, travel through or travel in Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat
o AXA Sawasdee Thailand is a single trip policy insurance. AXA Thailand does not offer an annual “multiple-trip” policy at this time.
– Sawasdee Thailand is the marketing name for Inbound Travel Accident Insurance.
– AXA Thailand allows customers purchase only 1 policy per person.
– Low Risk Zone: Albania, American Samoa, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua&Barbuda, Australia, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Chad, China, Cote D’Ivoire, Curaçao, Djibouti, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Finland, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greenland, Grenada, Guam, Hong Kong, Iceland, Isle Of Man, Israel, Kenya, Korea South, Laos, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Macau, Malawi, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Moldova, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Republic Of The Congo, Rwanda, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts&Nevis, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Swaziland (Eswatini), Taiwan, Togo, Turks & Caicos Island, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
– High Risk Zone: Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, India, Iraq, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan
– Medium Risk Zone: All other countries except in low risk zone, high risk zone and sanctioned countries.
– The Insured will not be entitled to premium refund if the cancellation was done after the issuance of Insurance Policy unless the Insured receives VISA rejection from the embassy. The evidence for VISA rejection from the embassy is required and the Insured must notify the company prior to the effective date of the Insurance Policy.
– Cancellation request must be made to AXA before the start date of the policy.
– Processing time for policy changes is 2-3 business days. For urgent use, please inform us in advance.